- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallot;
- 1 cup loaded spinach leaves;
- 2 large egg whites or 1 large egg gently beaten;
- Salt and black pepper to taste;
- 1 piece Private Selection Multigrain bread toasted;
- 1/2 avocado pit and skin removed;
- 2 tomatoes sliced;
Method of preparation:
Spray a little frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add the shallot and spinach and cook over medium heat up until spinach is wilted. Place in a small bowl and reserve.
Spray the pan again. Pour beaten egg whites or egg into the pan and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Prepare over medium heat till soft-scrambled, about 2 minutes.
Mash the avocado with a fork and spread uniformly on a piece of toast. Top the avocado toast with spinach, scrambled eggs, and tomato pieces. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Note-to make this gluten-free, utilize gluten-free bread.
Avocado Salute with Eggs, Spinach, and Tomatoes-this basic and also healthy and balanced toast is wonderful for breakfast, lunch, or supper!
You only need 10 mins tops to make this salute and also a couple of top-quality components.